First of let us know what is mentor based learning is- It is learning with qualified mentor, who will help you to acquire the learning skill. Let say if you want to learn learn Android development, then mentor here will be a person who is working as Android developer with 3+ years of experience and he will mentor you in his part time.
Now the question is do we really need mentor based learning:
Why as a learner we need it:
- We are in a busy world its always impossible to make time to find every thing online, so mentor will help you in your learning as a solutions provider.
- As a learner we need a mentor to motivate and encourage us.
- World is becoming more competitive at-least programming/coding, it change time to time, we need to update ourselves with the latest language to be relevant
- Learning makes you humble and strive to make you better.
- You can get high pay with expanding your knowledge
Why as a mentor we need it:
- People are in need of good mentor to acquire skill which might help
- Them to get job
- Increase their pay
- They are unable to learn the skills because of not getting a good mentor
- You get opportunity to share knowledge, which is inline with moto behind building great human society – sharing and caring.
- As a by-product of sharing knowledge, you will also make good money for your time.
As the founder of PracticalCoding.in , I really believe the PracticalCoding.in will be a platform to share knowledge in a sustainable and enjoyable way.